- Tools required for building PRCs (ie, programs) for your Pilot from
Unix. Requires gcc and binutils, contains patches for gcc and binutils,
plus libraries, pilrc, txt2bitm and the PalmOS header files.
- a port of the copilot Pilot emulator for windows to X
- a program for compiling pilot resources by Wes Cherry.
- An X Windows port is available here as a
patch against version 1.8, or as a complete
tar file. It requires a recent version
of the GIMP
GTK+ Widget library.
- Here is an updated version for PilRC 2.0a for GTK+ 1.0.x, as a patch or as a complete tar file.
- Utilities for communicating with the pilot through its hotsync
serial port from the Unix command line including a C library and various
- Pilot Manager
- A Perl/TK "hotsync" Program for X by Bharat Mediratta
- Now supported by Alan Harder
- a KDE hotsync tool, supposedly designed to be a complete replacement
for the Win95 hotsync software
- Version 0.2.0
- Parses the pdb for Addresses from the Pilot, includes options to
print to ascii or postscript, etc