A Fake Internet Presence,
Subject: The Top 15 Signs Your Webmaster is in a Cult
The Top 15 Signs Your Webmaster is in a Cult
- 15> Every link seems to take you to www.amway.com.
- 14> Repetition of same banner ads: Stoli, Mott's...
- 13> He brings twenty-three wives to the office Holiday Party.
- 12> Instead of counting up visitors, your site counts down days
to the apocalypse.
- 11> Suddenly your travel agency's site is featuring inter-planetary
excursions for comet watching and one-way tickets to Guyana.
- 10> His home page says "Best viewed from the Mothership."
- 9> Your website's "Hall of Fame" inductees required to do
stint handing out flowers at airport.
- 8> Your website is honored as the David Koresh Fan Club's
"Site of the Day."
- 7> She has 38 roommates, yet is oddly stress-free.
- 6> Insists that Sabbath actually begins when "X-files" ends.
- 5> Frequently mutters about the "Prophet Steve Jobs" returning
to rescue the true believers.
- 4> Not only does he understand Unix, he *IS* one.
- 3> Big "N" on your browser replaced by spinning head of
- 2> He only answers to the name, "Doe-bert."
- and the Number 1 Sign Your Webmaster is in a Cult...
- 1> Ugly clothes; insufficient diet; lack of sleep; goofy haircut;
lives in a mansion; has many followe... Hey, wait a minute!
That's Bill Gates!!
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.