A Fake Internet Presence,
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
How Shit Happens
- In the beginning there was the Plan.
- And then came the Assumptions.
- And the Assumptions were without form.
- And the Plan was without substance.
- And darkness was on the face of the Workers.
- And they spoke among themselves, saying
- "It is a crock of shit, and it stinks".
- And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said
- "It is a pail of dung, and none may abide the odor thereof".
- And the Supervisors went unto their Managers, saying
- "It is a container of excrement, and it is very strong,
such that none can abide by it".
- And the Managers went unto their Directors saying
- "It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength".
- And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying one to another
- "It contains that which aids plant growth,
and it is very strong".
- And the Directors went unto the Vice Presidents, saying unto them
- "It promotes growth, and it is very powerful".
- And the Vice Presidents went unto President saying unto him
- "This new Plan will actively promote the growth and vigor of this
company, with powerful effects".
- And the President looked upon the Plan and saw it was good.
- And the Plan became Policy.
- This is how shit happens.
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.