Subject: Funny Drivers Ed Test
Real Answers to Drivers Ed Test
The following are a sampling of REAL answers received on exams given by
the California Department of Transportation's driving school (read
Saturday Traffic School for moving violation offenders.)
- Q: Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?
- A: What for? He can't see my license plate.
- Q: Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at
the same time?
- A: The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper sticker saying,
"Guns don't kill people. I do."
- Q: What are the important safety tips to remember when backing your car?
- A: Always wear a condom.
- Q: When driving through fog, what should you use?
- A: Your car.
- Q: How can you reduce the possibility of having an accident?
- A: Be too s--t faced to find your keys.
- Q: What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving?
- A: I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.
- Q: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no longer
- A: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.
- Q: What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?
- A: Make eye contact and wave "hello" if he/she is cute.
- Q: What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light and a
flashing yellow traffic light?
- A: The color.
- Q: How do you deal with heavy traffic?
- A: Heavy psychedelics.
- Q: What can you do to help ease a heavy traffic problem?
- A: Carry loaded weapons.
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.