A Fake Internet Presence,
From: Holly Martin (hmartin at indiana.edu)
You may have all seen this already, but I thought you might like it
anyways if you haven't.
- Holly :)
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Star Wars: A New Hope"
[Reprinted from UCSD's _The Koala_ 10/14/93 issue]
- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
- "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
- "Look at the size of that thing!"
- "Sorry about the mess..."
- "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
- "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
- "You've got something jammed in here real good."
- "Put that thing away before you get us all killed!"
- "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
- "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care *what* you smell!"
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back"
[Reprinted from UCSD's _The Koala_ 12/1/93 issue]
- "And I thought they smelled bad...on the *outside*!"
- "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
- "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
- "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
- "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
- "But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cumm.."
- "Control, control! You must learn control!"
- "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
- "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
- "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me!"
Top 10 Sexually Stilted Lines from ROTJ
- And hurry up, will ya? I haven't got all day!
- Hey! Point that thing someplace else!
- It'll work. It'll work.
- Rise, my friend.
- Hey, don't worry; Chewie and I got into a lot of places more heavily guarded than this.
- I need more men.
- I think you'll fit in nicely.
- Move closer! Get along side that one!
- Back door, huh? Good idea.
- She's gonna blow!
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.