Seminars for Women
In response to the seminar offerings by the female staff, the male
staff has created a set of courses for females of all marital
The following courses will be offered:
- General Education:
- GE101: Why the Toilet Seat Has Hinges
- GE102: Checkbook Balancing (formerly "Remedial Third Grade Arithmetic")
- GE103: How to Drive a Nail Without Breaking One
- GE104: How to Parallel Park
- GE105: Why Going to the Bathroom is Not a Group Activity
- GE106: Road Maps and Other Crutches for Spineless Wimps
- GE107: Why a Bad Sports Telecast is Better Than a Good Soap Opera
- Home Economics:
- HE101a: Over-Laundering - Why Clothing Wears Out Premature
- HE101b: Over-Vacuuming - Why Carpets Wear Out Prematurely
- HE101c: Over-Dusting - Why Furniture Wears Out Prematurely
- HE101d: Over-Washing - Why Dishes Wear Out Prematurely
- HE102: How to Avoid Spending Money You Don't Have (formerly "How to Cut Credit Cards in Half")
- HE103: Overcoming "The Imelda Syndrome" (formerly called "How Many Feet Do You Have, Anyway?")
- Interpersonal Relationships:
- IR101: How to Say "No" With Kindness and Appreciation
- IR102: Why Men Enjoy Grocery Shopping About As Much As Women Enjoy Watching Roller Derby
- IR103: Submission - a Biblical Perspective (prereq: SE101a or b)
- IR104: Marriage - The Number One Cause of Divorce
- IR105: Preposterous Mood Swings (PMS) (formerly "Keeping Your Personal Problems from Ruining Everyone Else's Life Too")
- IR106: Understanding Men's Revulsion to Tampon Commercials (formerly called "We Know What That Little 'Plastic Applicator' is REALLY For!")
- Sex Education:
- SE101a: How to Say "Yes"
- SE101b: How to Say "No" But Mean "Yes"
- SE102: Sex - It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore
- SE103: Who Belongs on Top and Why
- SE104: Lingerie - The Gift that Keeps On Giving
- SE105: Sexual Alternatives for "That Time of the Month" (formerly titled "Any Old Port in a Storm")
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.